Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida is committed to providing accessible services for all our customers, including those who have disabilities. We do this, not only because it makes good business sense, but also because it is the right thing to do. It’s consistent with our values, our culture and our concern for our community.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation to access Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida products and services should email email@example.com or call a local branch office, to provide the date on which the reasonable accommodation is needed and information about the nature of the requested accommodation. Requests should include contact information such as email address or telephone number where you can be reached. Never provide your full account number in an email. Depending on the nature of the request, Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida may need sufficient notice to provide a reasonable accommodation.
Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida ATMs take into consideration the needs of customers with disabilities.
- Audio Capability: Access by plugging in a standard headset – you will be guided through your transaction while the screen appears blank. A Braille sticker on all ATMs directs vision-impaired customers to the audio jack.
- Design features: ATMs meet height, reach requirements to support wheelchair accessibility, and are fully compliant with ADA Guidelines.
Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida has an ongoing commitment to assure that online and mobile banking is easy for all our customers to use, including those with disabilities. If a user with a disability experiences accessibility issues with our website, please notify us by calling us at (386) 734- 5930 or (800) 983-3454 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your communication to us, please specify the nature of the accessibility difficulty, including the URL/web address that may have presented an accessibility challenge.
There are several accessibility features on your computer and mobile device that can help maximize the comfort of your online experience. Things like:
- Increasing the size of the text on the screen
- Magnifying the contents on the screen
- Enabling high-contrast text
- Having the words on the screen read out loud to you
For help on customizing any of these features, choose the appropriate websites for your operating system and/or browser shown below.
To modify system colors, text size or to enable text to speech, visit the appropriate website for your operating system.
- Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/
- MAC: https://www.apple.com/ca/accessibility/
- IOS: https://www.apple.com/ca/accessibility/iphone/
- Android: https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6006564?hl=en
Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida always recommends using the latest version of your browser and your assistive technology when accessing our website and online banking.
Third Party Websites
Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida’s website may contain links to webpages hosted by third parties. Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida does not make representations regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to remediate accessibility barriers on such websites.
We are always working to ensure that our products and services are accessible to everyone in our communities, including individuals with disabilities. If you have an idea or question about accessibility support services at Mainstreet Community Bank of Florida, please contact a customer service representative at (386) 734-5930 or (800) 983-3454, or by email at email@example.com.