Important COVID-19 Information
Effective July 7, 2020, per Orange City ordinance 632, masks are required to be worn when visiting inside our Orange City and John Knox Village locations. Limited exceptions apply. Please visit www.ourorangecity.com for more information.
Effective July 3, 2020, per City of DeLand ordinance 2020-12, masks are required to be worn when visiting inside our Downtown DeLand and North Spring Garden locations. Limited exceptions apply. Please visit www.deland.org for more information.
We are limiting the total number of guests allowed in our branches. You may be asked to wait until our lobby is available.
Face coverings are requested in all offices and required in DeLand, North Spring Garden, Orange City and John Knox Village due to City Ordinances. You may be asked to show your ID and lower your face covering briefly to be identified.
Respect social distancing of at least 6 feet apart
Please remove hats, hoods, and sunglasses, and refrain from using cell phones.
Take advantage of our alternative banking options if you are experiencing:
- Shortness of breath
- Cold or flu like symptoms
Electronic Banking options are available to assist customers with limiting public interaction and travel, while serving your banking needs.
Online and Mobile Banking:
- Monitor accounts - check balances, review transactions & access digital documents
- Transfer funds - transfer money instantly between your accounts
- Pay bills - easily pay a bill or pay a person
- Mobile deposit - Deposit checks quickly and conveniently using our mobile app
ATM Banking: Check balances, withdraw cash, and make deposits at any branch office ATM.
Telephone Banking: Check balances and transfer funds between your Mainstreet accounts by calling (866) 734-MAIN (6246).
Some additional measures we're taking include:
- Cleaning high traffic surfaces in our offices daily
- Requiring team members who are ill to remain home until they are well
- Encouraging team members to wash their hands frequently
- Suspending non-essential travel of our team members
- Conducting group meetings by teleconference or other digital means
We encourage you to follow the guidance provided by the CDC to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus at home, at work and while traveling. Refer to the CDC website for the most up to date information.
For inquiries, please contact your nearest branch office.
All Mainstreet Community Bank locations will be closed the following days:
Monday, January 18th - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Monday, February 15th - Presidents' Day
Monday, May 31st - Memorial Day
Monday, July 5th - Independence Day (Observed)
Monday, September 6th - Labor Day
Monday, October 11th - Columbus Day
Thursday, November 11th - Veterans Day
Thursday, November 25th - Thanksgiving Day